Friday, January 11, 2008

Wedding Day Hair Styles

Ok, so I just couldn't wait any longer to make my first wedding planning related post. I've been thinking a lot about wedding day hair styles lately and with my own wedding just around the corner, I thought I'd share a few of my fav's.


1.

This up-do is perfect for a spring or summer wedding and is very simple, yet very classy!

2.



This up-do is perfect for any time of year and just radiates class and poise! The jewel hair brooch gives this hair style a little something extra!

3.


This classic up-do is also perfect for a spring or summer wedding and would go great if you're having an outdoor or garden wedding!



4.

Nothing says romance quite like these romantic curls! This is a great option if you want something other than the traditional up-do.



5.


This up-do is simple, yet timeless! Perfect if hair accessories aren't your thing.

*All images unless otherwise noted are from The Knot.

No comments: