Saturday, March 1, 2008

Inside Sumer's Make-up Bag

I’m a big fan of Oprah’s “Favorite Things” segment, so I used that as inspiration for my new weekly blog segment: Inside Sumer’s Make-up Bag. Over the next several weeks, I’ll be featuring some of my favorite products that I personally use every day and absolutely love!


Fav Product # 1: DiorShow Mascara




This mascara is AMAZING! It creates long, thick eyelashes for a truly dramatic and glamorous look. This mascara is perfect for special nights out and of course for your big day! If you are considering wearing false eyelashes on your wedding day, I would consider skipping the lashes and just using this mascara...it's that good! Available at Sephora for $24.


Fav Product #2: Hanae Mori Butterfly Perfume

I cannot get enough of this perfume! Hanae Mori Butterfly is a blend of strawberries and almonds, with a hint of vanilla. It smells so yummy! I like this perfume because it isn't too harsh and gives you such a fresh feeling when you wear it. Also available at Sephora and most fine department stores. It retails from $65 to $90.

Check back soon for more of my fav products!

No comments: