Monday, March 10, 2008

New Poll: What do you consider to be the biggest wedding 'headache'?

We all know that planning a wedding can cause a headache here and there...with so many choices out there, it's easy to feel overwhelmed when planning your big day. This week tell us what you consider to be the biggest wedding 'headache' for you and your fiance. Are you overwhelmed with the daunting task of having to change your name on those all important documents, or does the wedding budget (or lack of one) have you stressed out? In this week's poll I wanted to focus on some other issues of wedding planning, rather than what colors your bridesmaids will wear or what flowers you will choose for your center pieces.

So, tell us what has been the most challenging aspect of planning your wedding and check back next week for an article regarding the "biggest wedding headache" as voted by you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more that planning a wedding can be a headache in more ways than I had imagine. I've gotten minor headaches from researching online for everything to working on our guest list. But I have to say that my fiance is the biggest headache lately. Come on now...this is gonna be OUR day and he is far from motivated. He doesn't talk about wedding plans until I mention things. It's caused so many quarrels lately and promises I have yet to see fulfilled. Sometimes I think..."if he asked me to marry him, isn't this just the obvious next step?" I know it's only been a little over a month since we've been engaged but we've been talking about this for a little while and hello? I'm a girl who has been dreaming of this day since forever! *sigh*

P.S. Love this blog!