Monday, December 29, 2008

Engagement Photo Session :: Kelly & Phil


I've been meaning to start a new blog series featuring our client's and their engagement photo sessions for awhile now and since i just received these beautiful photos from Kelly & Phil's session, I thought now would be a perfect time to start! Kelly & Phil are getting married this summer at The Pennsylvanian and trust me when I tell you that their wedding is going to be absolutely breathtaking! Kelly & Phil have some amazing vendors, including their photographer, Pamela Marie. Pamela is a relatively new photographer to the Pittsburgh area (but definitely not new to the industry...before establishing her business here, she was a professional photographer in Los Angeles). Pamela is extremely talented and I'm lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with her on two of my '09 weddings. For more information about Pamela Marie Photography, check out her website and blog.

Photos courtesy of Pamela Marie Photography.

No comments: