Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Promotional Photos :: Pamela Marie Photography




When I first started thinking about shooting some promotional photos, I immediately knew that I wanted Pamela, owner of Pamela Marie Photography to shoot the session! Pamela is an amazingly talented wedding photographer here in the Pittsburgh area {check out her website + blog to see for yourself!} and I knew she would be the perfect fit for my photos! Several weeks ago we headed down to the North Side's Riverwalk to get some fun outdoor shots in the sun. Luckily the weather cooperated, we had a blast, and even managed to fight off a few geese here and there!

I'll be unveiling our new website later this week, which will also include a few shots from this photo session.

Thank you again Pamela...I look forward to working with you throughout the summer and into the fall!

No comments: