Saturday, June 27, 2009

Etsy Find :: Stylish Handmade Clutches



If you follow this blog, then you probably already know about my obsession with Etsy! Incase you are unfamiliar with the wonderful world of Etsy, it's an online store where you can buy and sell all things that are handmade. Definitely a must-see for any bride! Occasionally I will blog about my "Etsy Finds" - things that I stumble upon and absolutely have to share with our readers! Today I wanted to share these stylish handmade clutches from Davie and Chiyo. All of their clutches are handmade with only the finest fabrics from all over the world. I've shared a few of my favorite clutches {seen above} from their collection. Head on over to their Etsy store to see all of the wonderful clutches they have to choose from!

Photos courtesy of Davie & Chiyo.

No comments: