Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Eye Candy





Simply stated, I love photography. I always encourage my clients that if they are going to splurge anywhere {within reason}, that they do so on photography. During my downtime from work, I often browse through other photographer's websites and blogs. Within my search I have found some amazing photographers throughout the country. Today, I wanted to feature one of these photographers. Our first photographer in what will become a new blog series is Jennifer Farris based out of Kernersville, NC. After spending just a few minutes looking through her online galleries, I was impressed! William + Karla's wedding {featured above} was one of Jennifer's favorite to shoot...the simplicity of the black & white details is what makes this wedding stand out. Sometimes the saying less is more, really rings true!

To see more of Jennifer's work, check out her website and blog.

No comments: