Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DIY :: Holiday Card Display

Even though this post is completely unrelated to weddings, I still wanted to share this creative holiday card display! After browsing through my favorite blogs in my Google reader, I stumbled upon this great idea thanks to Swanky Tables {original content courtesy of Canadian House and Home}. The holidays are my favorite time of year, and one of the things I love most about Christmas, is opening our mailbox to find greeting cards from friends and family! I always have every intention of displaying the cards we receive in some sort of 'cute and creative' way, but it never ends up working out that way. However, I'm thinking about giving this DIY project a whirl this holiday season.

Here's a simple how-to guide for putting together your own holiday card display:

Paint a vintage frame white, fit it with bulletin board and then use spray adhesive to affix pretty wrapping on top of the cork. {After the holidays, the board can be used for mail and shopping lists.}

Photo courtesy of Canadian House and Home.

No comments: