Monday, June 4, 2012

Latest Review :: Emily & Eryk 4.28.12


Emily & Eryk hired us for Complete Wedding Management, here's what they had to say about our services: 

"Sumer, you were my wedding planning saint! The best thing I could have ever done was hire you! You made the wedding planning process a relaxing and fun experience! So many people would ask how I am so relaxed and I would tell them...I have an awesome wedding planner. Without you my day would not be what it was and it was truly the best day of my life! I don’t think I could ever thank you enough for helping create the magical day that I had been dreaming about since I was a little girl. I would recommend you to any bride and groom who was looking for some extra top quality help. I will miss emailing and meeting you but will stay in touch with Simply Perfect Weddings forever. And that is exactly what you made my wedding day… simply perfect!"

Photo courtesy of Bellissima

No comments: